How to Prevent and Treat Chronic Headaches
Enrollment is open!
Register now for $129
Learn how to mitigate headache pain, which types of headache or migraine you have, and create a holistic migraine treatment plan that will take you to the next level.
Want to reduce your migraine pain in a matter of weeks?
You’ve tried dozens of headache treatments, medications, exercises, and diets, but nothing’s provided relief. It’s time to break the cycle. In this course, you’ll learn the steps to move forward, build a holistic migraine treatment plan and live the life you’ve been waiting for.
This migraine relief course is for you if…
- You’re struggling with migraines, headaches, and neck pain without relief
- You want freedom from the fear of a migraine striking at the worst moment
- You dream of a clear path forward
GET RELIEF FOR YOUR MIGRAINE: REGISTER NOW
Migraine Roadmap Online Course
A 4-Week Course Beginning Wednesday, September 28th at 6 pm MST
Recordings are available the next day.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR MIGRAINE BY LEARNING:
- Types of headaches: How the most effective treatment will vary for each
- Migraine causes, contributing factors, and how to start improving them today!
- Your headache team: Who you need and who you don’t
- Your body’s pain alarm system and how you can make it work for you
- Migraine stigma: how to advocate and get what you need
“Going into this course I was skeptical of any relief from my 15 headache days per month. I had tried the triptans for years and they were finally failing me. I am now down to 3 headaches per month which are easily managed.” – Jordan
MIGRAINE COURSE Frequently Asked Questions
- How long do I have access to the course? As long as you have internet access, you will be able to access your training materials.
- When will I be able to access the modules? Each week you’ll receive the details on how to login and access your training materials and downloads!
- Do you provide support if I need help? Yes! With the enrollment of this course, you will have access to office hours where you can ask questions.
Your course instructor: Dr. Amy Pakula, PT
I’m a Physical Therapist who’s obsessed with helping people struggling with headaches and migraines build holistic treatment plans.
- Course Guidebook
- Printable Workbook
- 4 Video Lectures
- Weekly Email Lessons
- BONUS Virtual Office Hours
- BONUS Weekly Planner
- BONUS Habit Tracker